2017 Self Care Holiday Gift Guide
Below are gift ideas for your wellness enthusiast, hyyge-loving, athleisure wearing, obsessed with cozy anything, foodie family or friends who want to discover the true meaning of wellness-wednesday & self-care-sunday in 2018 :) Enjoy!
- Vitruvi Stone Diffuser - for your EO loving friend who also cares what their home looks like. This diffuser is a serious upgrade from your starter white plastic diffuser. It doubles as a decorative home piece (looks like a vase from West Elm!). Kill two birds with one stone (diffuser) with this gift.
- Bathorium 5-Pack Bath Soak Gift Set - non-toxic AND thinkdirty approved. This set comes with charcoal, eucalyptus, sea kelp and rosemary citrus bath crushes. 5 crushes = over one month of self-care-sunday rituals. Use code "hoho15" for 15% off.
- Headspace Subscription (meditation app) - my coworker got me a one-year subscription last year. You can also do a few months instead depending on your budget. This helped kickstart my meditation practice for 2017 and motivated me to stick with it. Great for someone who's already been using the free version that might want to take it to the next level but wouldn't want to pay for it.
- Kombucha Making Starter Kit - for your booch-loving bestie that doesn't want to spend $4/bottle anymore. Also great for a grab bag/white elephant. My review of the product and recipe is here.
- All Birds Wool Runners - these are on my wish list. Basically slippers that look like cute athleisure sneaks and you can wear in public. They have kids versions too for a matching mommy & me present!
- West Elm Critter Planters - elephants, llamas, dogs, turtles...too cute! These are good for a coworker who wants to create a zen desk space but doesn't know where to start.